Free games to play Roulette online and have fun immediately
Here is a selection of the best games free of online casino to have fun playing the game immediately Roulette online. Each game usually has variations in rules and / or winnings, for more details see help (Help menu) in these games roulette.
Often considered the Queen of Casinos, the Roulette is certainly the game that has made casinos famous for centuries; it is also the game of pure chance that offers the most distribution of earnings to players, hence probably its popularity.
The gaming table has two essential parts: Roulette (the cylinder) and the betting table.
It is a cylinder containing 37 compartments, each bearing a number from 0 to 36. The numbers follow each other in the cylinder, starting from 0 and going from left to right, in the following order: 0, 32, 15 , 19, 4, 21, 2, 25, 17, 34, 6, 27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16, 33, 1, 20, 14, 31, 9 , 22, 18, 29, 7, 28, 12, 35, 3, 26.
Of these 37 numbers, 18 are red: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 30, 32, 34, 36; and 18 numbers are black: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29, 31, 33, 35. The 0 is green, and its color is worthless.
The cylinder containing the 37 boxes rotates on a pivot. In order to print a rotational movement to this moving cylinder, the croupier moves one of the four copper branches forming a cross in the horizontal direction, to the left or to the right, which form a body with the cylinder and surmount it. Then, the croupier launches, in opposite direction to that of rotation of the cylinder, an ivory ball. This ball turns first in an inclined and immobile circular plane which joins the cylinder. In its race, it happens that the ball hits one of the asperities (baffles) arranged regularly on the plane, before falling, at the end of the race, in one of the 37 numbered compartments of the cylinder. This is the indication of the winning number for this round.
On the table, to the left and to the right of the Roulette, are arranged the funds of the bank represented by tokens and plates of different values. These funds are placed directly in front of the dealer responsible for paying the winning bets. At the hand of the dealer, two holes in the table allow the latter to introduce, for the first money changed by the players at the table and for the second, the tips left to the staff by the winners.
Behind the dealer, on a higher seat, is a party leader whose mission is to serve as an arbitrator in disputes that may oppose players between them or with the bank.
The actual table reproduces the various chances on which players have their stakes.
Apart from the 0 which has a special place at the head of the stakes table, the other numbers are arranged in three columns.
In addition, six large squares are arranged three by three, to the right and to the left of these three columns. These are Pass, Pair, Black on one side and Miss, Odd, Red on the other. At the end of each column is a box, blank of any registration, for the stakes of players who run the odds of the columns. Finally, six other squares, three on the right three on the left, in the extension of the boxes reserved for the columns, and bearing the respective inscriptions P, M, D, are intended for the players who run the chances said dozens.
The 0 belonging to no dozen, the 36 numbers are divided into three dozens. The first one includes the first 12 numbers (box P, like numbers First), the second, the numbers which go from 13 to 24 (boxes M, like numbers of the Middle) and the third, the numbers which go from 25 to 36 (box D, as last numbers). The player who bet on the first dozen will therefore place his stake on the box with the letter P, etc.
A player can place his bets in 15 different main ways (excluding bets with zero):
- In full : he can place his bet on any of the 37 boxes assigned to the 37 numbers that go from 0 to 36. If the number bet goes out, he gets his stake + 35 times this bet = 36 units.
- On horseback : he can place his bet on the line separating 2 numbers. If it's one of the two numbers coming out, he gets his bet + 17 times this bet = 18 units.
- Full transversal : we have seen that 36 numbers, those ranging from 1 to 36, are represented on the game table by three equal columns, each containing 12 numbers. But these three columns can be considered as consisting of 12 small transverse columns, comprising 3 numbers each. The player can place his bet, straddling the middle of one of the two outer lines of each small column of 3 numbers. He thus marks his desire to play on the 3 numbers of the transversal. If one of his 3 numbers comes out, he touches his bet + 11 times his stake = 12 units.
- Square : the player can place his bet on 4 numbers. For this, it places it exactly on the point of intersection of the 2 lines which delimit the boxes assigned to the 4 numbers chosen. If one of the 4 numbers comes out, he touches his bet + 8 times this stake = 9 units.
- Transversal to 6 numbers or Sixain : unlike the full transverse, where the player designates the 3 numbers of the chosen transverse, he can also choose to play on 2 consecutive full transverse. To mark this choice, he will place his stake in the middle of one of the 2 outer lines which limits the 2 transversals chosen. If one of the 6 numbers comes out, the player gets his bet + 5 times his wager = 6 units.
- Column : to play the 12 numbers of the first column, the player will place his bet in the blank box directly under the number 34; to play the 12 numbers of the second column, the player will place his bet in the blank box directly under number 35; to play the 12 numbers of the third column, the player will place his stake in the blank box directly under the number 36. In the first case, he marks his choice for numbers 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16 , 19, 22, 25, 28, 31 and 34; in the second case, he marks his choice for numbers 2, 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32 and 35; in the third case, he marks his choice for the numbers 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33 and 36. If one of the 12 numbers of the column played comes out, he touches his bet + 2 times his stake = 3 units.
- Two columns : by placing his horse on the line that separates 2 columns, he marks his choice to play the 24 numbers belonging to these 2 columns. However, there are only two possibilities: the game on the first and second columns or the game on the second and third columns. If one of the 24 numbers so selected comes out, the player touches his bet + half of it = 1 ½ unit. However, the casino does not have any chips below the minimum of the table, so that its bet is accepted in this type of game, it is necessary that the player has on horseback a stake at least equal to twice the minimum of the table and in all cases, by multiple peers of this minimum.
- Dozen : we saw that the player also had the opportunity to play on the first 12 numbers (numbers 1 to 12), on the 12 numbers in the middle (numbers 13 to 24) or on the last 12 numbers (numbers 25 to 36). For this, he will place respectively his bet on the box P of the carpet, the box M or the box D. If one of the 12 numbers of the dozen chosen out, he touches his bet + 2 times his bet = 3 units.
- Two dozen : by placing his horse on the line separating the boxes P and M or M and D, the player marks his choice respectively for the first 24 numbers (numbers 1 to 24) or for the last 24 numbers (numbers 13 to 36 ). If one of the 24 numbers of the choice made comes out, it touches its bet + half of it = 1 ½ unit. Again, the betting parity for the 2-column horse game is mandatory.
Of the 37 numbers of Roulette, only one number, 0 is neither even nor odd. It follows that 18 numbers are even: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36 and the other 18 numbers are odd: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31, 33, 35
- Peer : if the player places his bet in the box with the pair entry and an even number comes out, he will bet + 1 time his bet = 2 units.
- Odd : if the player places his stake in the box bearing the inscription Odd and an odd number so, he touches his stake + 1 time his bet = 2 units.
The 36 numbers of Roulette can be subdivided into two groups: a first group consisting of the numbers from 1 to 18 and a second group by the numbers from 19 to 36. The first group is designated under the name of Missing and under the name Pass the second group.
- Past : if the player has placed his bet in the box with the entry Pass and a number of this group comes out, he touches his bet + 1 time his bet = 2 units.
- Lack : if the player has placed his bet in the box marked "Missing" and a number of this group comes out, he will bet + 1 time his bet = 2 units.
Of the 37 numbers of the Roulette, 18 are red: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 30, 32, 34, 36; 18 are black: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29, 31, 33, 35.
- Red : if the player places a bet on the box with a red diamond in the middle, he marks his choice for the 18 numbers of that color. If a red number comes out, he touches his bet + 1 time his bet = 2 units.
- Black : If the player places his bet on the box with a black diamond in the middle, he marks his choice for the 18 numbers of this color. If a black number comes out, he touches his bet + 1 time his bet = 2 units.
Roulette still offers other additional ways to bet by taking zero into account:
- The player can naturally bet full on the 0. In case of exit of the 0, he receives his bet + 35 times his stake = 36 units, exactly as if he had bet on any other number.
- The player can bet on the 0 and on any of the 3 numbers forming the first full transverse, that is to say the numbers 1, 2, 3. If he wants to play on the couple 0, 1 , he places his horse on the line between boxes 0 and 1. Similarly, with the couple 0, 2 or 0, 3. In case of success, he touches his stake + 17 times it = 18 units.
- The player can, in addition, using the 0 and numbers 1 and 2, form a group of 3 numbers. If he wants to run this chance, he places his focus of intersection of the two lines, the first, vertical, which separates the 1 and 2, the second, horizontal, which separates the 0 from the first full transverse. In case of exit of the 0, the 1 or the 2, it touches its bet + 11 times this one = 12 units. He can do the same and form another group of 3 numbers with 0 and numbers 2 and 3.
- The player can finally form with the help of 0 and 3 numbers 1, 2, 3 a group of 4 numbers. To mark this game, he must place his bet at the intersection of the horizontal line that separates the 0 from the first full transverse and one of the vertical lines delimiting the box of 0. If one of the 4 numbers thus played fate, the player touches his bet + 8 times this one = 9 units.
The exit of the 0, with the exception of the bets placed on him or in one of the combinations described above, causes all the other bets put on the mat to be lost, with the exception, however, of the simple odds Black, Red, Even, Odd , Pass, Miss who suffer a somewhat different spell in French Roulette. Indeed, the player who has bet on any of the 6 simple chances is in front of the following alternative:
- he can share his stake with the bank. However, this can only be done if this bet is an even multiple of the minimum bet imposed by the table. If the sharing operation is impossible, the only solution is to record this bet during a turn as described below, in the second alternative.
- he can freeze his bet for a round. In this case, the dealer places the bet behind a special line that is written in each box assigned to the simple odds. This is the "prison". The game runs its chance at the next shot. Three cases can occur:
- 0 goes out again, the whole bet is definitely lost
- the number that comes out does not correspond to the luck played by the imprisoned bet: the whole bet is definitely lost
- the number that comes out matches the luck played by the imprisoned bet: the entire bet is released and the player can dispose of it again at will.
- 1 Discover the sensations of an iconic game
- 2 Vip Stakes has a slightly different approach
- 3 Guts Casino shares optimistic view of online gambling in 2016
- 4 32Red Casino rocks you up with Free Spins
- 5 Thrills Casino invites you to start 2016 € 2500 richer
- 6 VeraJohn to add more live games
- 7 The game of the year now live at Guts Casino
- 8 Geo Networks Limited manages the fiber network for Bet365 Casino
- 9 Czech player wins a fortune playing Royal Panda Casino slots
Variations of rules with zero
In American Roulette, when the 0 or the 00 comes out, the casino picks up all the bets on the simple odds. For the rest, the reports of the stakes of all other chances are the same as in French Roulette.
English Roulette, on the other hand, operates on the same principle as American Roulette, with the difference that it does not have double zero. At this Roulette, when the zero comes out all the bets that have been placed on the odds are necessarily divided by half between the bank and the player according to the same rule as in French Roulette, with the difference that the option of "Imprisonment" does not exist.
Each Roulette table displays the minimum bet allowed, which is the minimum amount that can be wagered by the player each turn. The maximum allowed is always a function of the minimum.
As a general rule, the following maximums will be retained:
- for a full number: 30 times the minimum
- for a horse: 60 times the minimum
- for a cross-section: 90 times the minimum
- for a square: 120 times the minimum
- for a sixain: 200 times the minimum
- for a dozen or a column: 500 times the minimum
- for two dozen or two columns on horseback: 2000 times the minimum
- for a simple chance: 1000 times the minimum
The game is announced by the dealer in these terms: "Make your games! At the same time, he turns the cylinder with a flick and then throws the ball in the opposite direction of rotation.
At the moment when the ball hits the first obstacle, the dealer adds: "Nothing goes! "
From that moment, no bet can not be accepted, withdrawn or moved.
Then the dealer calls the number out, with the three simple chances that affect that number. Suppose the exit of 5. The dealer will say, "Five, Red, Odd and Lack," then he picks up the losing bets and pays each player who wins.
Discover the sensations of an iconic game
Find the right combination to win the bet
English Roulette is a variant of French Roulette invented in the 17th century by Blaise Pascal. She uses the same cylinder with 37 boxes numbered from 0 to 36 and a similar ball. The difference is in the number of players, limited to 7, and the Playmat, the combinations and the winnings remain the same. Moreover, there is no "put in jail" in case of exit of the 0 for the "Simple chances" (Red, Black, Even, Odd, Missing and Pass), the player loses directly half of its stake .
Finally, each participant plays with chips of a particular color that can only be used at the Table where they were purchased at the Croupier.
The course of the game remains the same. You must guess the number and color on which the ball will stop. To play, you must have a seat around the table. The Croupier's announcements punctuate the game. "Make your games" to mark the beginning of bets and "Nothing goes" that announces the end of bets while the ball is still spinning in the cylinder. When it stops, the winning number and color are revealed. The Croupier recovers the losing bets and distributes their winnings to the winners.
Domestic bets provide larger gains but are more difficult to achieve. You put your chips:
- In full: on a single number. The gain is 35 x the bet.
- Horseback: on 2 numbers. The gain is 17 x the bet.
- In transverse: on the 1st vertical line to cover 3 numbers. The gain is 11 x the bet.
- In square: at the intersection of 4 numbers. The gain is 8 x the bet.
- In sixteen: at the intersection and after 2 lines of 3 numbers. The gain is 5 x the bet.
Outside bets are easier to win because they cover several numbers at a time. The gains are however lower. Place your chips on:
- Single Chances: Red, Black, Even, Odd, Lack or Pass. The gain is 1 x bet.
- Dozens or at the intersection of 2 dozens for 24 numbers played. The win is 2 x his bet for the dozen and ½ his bet for dozens on horseback is 24 numbers played.
- Column at the bottom of one of the three vertical columns is 12 numbers, at the intersection of 2 columns for 24 numbers played. The gain is 2 x his stake for the column and ½ times his bet for the columns on horseback is 24 numbers played.
Be careful, here the rules differ from those of French Roulette: when the 0 comes out, the bets placed on Single Chances lose half of their value. The player concerned only recovers half of his stake.
When you open your account with Golden Park Casino, you are entitled to a preferential treatment and a luxurious environment.
The very name of this online casino also suggests that players will benefit from the undivided attention of customer officials 24/7. Continue reading
Vip Stakes has a slightly different approach
Vip Stakes will keep you hooked for many hours with its nice assortment of games how to make a strong first impression.
Nothing says a little more than a bonus so you're in the market for an online gambling operator that offers something for free, you find the perfect one. Continue reading
2015 has been a great year for online gambling and the number of online casinos is also on the rise.
Guts Casino is one of the online gambling operators that have joined the market not so long ago and managed to make a name for themselves. Continue reading
32Red Casino rocks you up with Free Spins
32Red Casino has been offering various bonuses throughout the world, and it's more ace in its sleeves.
The online casino will be hit by a new slot Machine inspired by Guns N 'Roses. Continue reading
Thrills Casino invites you to start 2016 € 2500 richer
Several online casinos have something to do with a new year.
VeraJohn to add more live games
Playing table games from the comfort of your home be the inconveniences caused by traveling to land-based casinos.
Vera&John understands the necessity of having a great deal of control over the past few years.
The game of the year now live at Guts Casino
Guts Casino take great pride in offering the best games money can buy and 2015, they maintain their impressive track record by introducing the celebrated Spinata Grande.
It was obvious that it was one of the most important sites in the world. the EGR Operator Awards 2015. Continue reading
Many bookmakers who is growing up in their roots? focusing on sports dilute their offer.
Bovada has not yet been introduced to the tools requested by the players. Continue reading
Geo Networks Limited manages the fiber network for Bet365 Casino
Bet365 Casino promises to provide you with a better deal for you.
They've got the quality games, professional dealers and outstanding customer support, they are fully covered on that front. Continue reading
Czech player wins a fortune playing Royal Panda Casino slots
Royal Panda Casino slots represent the vast majority of the games that can be played here, so fans of the kind to choose between more than 200 titles.
Depending on their location preference, they can play games inspired by local folklore or focus on the mainstream titles. Continue reading
Everyone has probably seen the game of roulette in movies. There are several variants including English roulette. The main feature of this variant lies in the structure of the table and the wheel. The roulette is numbered from 0 to 36. There are 18 red boxes, 18 black boxes, and 1 green box for the Zero number.
The principle of the game is quite simple: guess which number will come out. And what's interesting is that you do not have to guess the exact number to be a winner. There are different types of bets to increase your chances of winning!
The maximum number of players at a table is 7 people seated. All players are grouped on one side of the table. At the ends of the table, we find the dealer on one side and the head of the table on the other.
Once in the game, you can wager on one number or more at the same time with one or more chips. This is possible thanks to the different types of bet.
Below you will find the list of different types of bet and their description:
- Full game: bet on any number by placing your chip on a number;
- Horse : bet on two numbers by placing a chip on the line that distinguishes the two numbers;
- The Transversal: bet on three numbers by placing your chip on the left border line inside the roulette table, next to a corresponding row of three numbers. The bet must be placed at the end of the Transversal, players side;
- The square : bet on four numbers by depositing the chips on the corner where four numbers meet;
- Line Bet or Le Sixain: bet on two bets of "Street" by depositing your token on the left border line where the line separates the two intersecting rows. The "Street" being the three numbers of a row;
- Column Bet: on the table, you can see three boxes where it is written "2 for 1" at the end of a column of numbers. You can bet on all these numbers by putting your chip in one of these boxes. If one of the numbers in your column is a winner, you will be paid 2 for 1. Note that 0 is a losing number;
- Dozen Bet: bet on a group of twelve numbers by placing your chip in one of the three marked boxes "1st 12th", "2nd 12th", or "3rd 12th". If one of these 12 numbers wins, you will be paid 2 for 1. Note that 0 is a losing number;
- Bet on the odds simple (Red / Black, Even / Odd and Miss / Pass): bet by placing your bet in one of the boxes on the left, on the long side of the table that covers half of the numbers on the roulette table. Each box covers 18 numbers. Note that 0 is a losing number;
- Cumulative bets: you have the possibility to accumulate several bets of the same type, or of different types during the same roulette wheel with several tokens.
Each of these types of bets can bring you variable winnings. Below, you will find the name of the types put and what they can relate to you:
On the table, bets on Dozens and Single Odds are grouped on one side of the bet mat. When the winning number is Zero, the bets on the simple chances are shared automatically with the bank without "putting in prison" unlike the French roulette.
But beware, each type of bet is limited by a minimum bet and maximum. This kind of details depends on one casino to another and are usually displayed prominently.
Each player is given an individual color for his chips, in order to avoid any confusion in the stakes. The value of the chips of each will have a unique value: that of the minimum bet allowed at the table. This means that if the table where you play has a bet minimum 5 euros, your chips will have a value of 5 euros each. However, you can request to play with larger value chips as long as this value remains a multiple of the minimum bet.
Once on the carpet, the wagered chips are left in the hands of the dealer. The losing chips are collected and slipped into a hole in the table reserved for this purpose. This hole actually gives access to a sorter that automatically arranges the tokens of the same color, thus avoiding the croupier to waste time on this task.
Welcome Bonus 300% up to 60 €
New Bingo Clients Only!
Welcome Bonus 300% up to 60 €
In online casinos, there are several variants of roulette. Among the different types of roulette, one can find American roulette, European roulette, Mexican roulette, roulette royale and roulette French. Invented in the 17th century by the mathematician and philosopher Blaise Pascal, the French roulette and the original roulette game that was played first. The American and Mexican versions are therefore adaptations of French roulette. The house advantage is only 2.7%, which means that players are more favored compared to American roulette, hence its great popularity. French roulette, which has only one zero, is very similar to European roulette. Indeed, the tables and figures are identical but the French roulette offers special bets that are in a separate box on the game table. The players are placed around a table that includes the stakes table where you can place your bets and roulette. As for European roulette, the French roulette is played with a mat of bets, a ball and a wheel in the shape of cylinder including 38 squares of red color or black. The objective of the French roulette is to guess what will be the number and the color of the box on which the ball will stop. If you guess correctly, you will earn chips depending on the type of your bet.
The rules on wagers are generally the same in all casinos, be it a virtual or physical casino. Most of the time, the maximum bet allowed depends on the minimum bet. Here are the rules of roulette in France:
- 30 times the minimum for a full number
- 60 times the minimum for a horse
- 90 times the minimum for a cross
- 120 times the minimum for a square
- 200 times the minimum for a sixain
- 500 times the minimum for a column or a dozen
- 1000 times the minimum for a simple chance
- 2000 times the minimum for two columns on horseback or two dozen.
Minimum and maximum bets are displayed on the casino table or casino website. The dealer is responsible for leading the game by accepting the bets, throwing the ball and distributing the winnings to the players. On the roulette, the red and black squares are alternated systematically. The neighborhood of two misses / passes or two even / odd numbers is also minimized.
Sometimes, online casinos offer players to play without the zero. The player and the house will then have exactly the same chances to win so the establishment takes a small percentage of the winnings of the players.
French roulette is always played in the same way, whether in a physical casino or online. The dealer leads the game and invites players to bet. Then a ball is placed on the outside of the board and thrown by the dealer. From then on, it will no longer be possible to place, modify or withdraw bets. The ball will stop on one of the numbered boxes that will determine the color and number of the winning box.
The difference between the European roulette and the French roulette is at the level of the play mat. The European roulette is like English roulette, with dozens and odds on the left side of the carpet. However, the French roulette places the red, odd and missing squares to the right of the rug and the black, even squares and goes to the left of the rug. The tens are placed at the bottom of the play mat.
When the ball stops on the zero box, some bets are not yet completely lost. Players will have the opportunity to recover half of their stake. The bets involved are those on black or red, odd or even, and bets on numbers 1 to 18 and 19 to 36.
You have the choice between ten different types of bets with different winnings. At most, you can win 35 times your initial bet. The different types of bets available for European Roulette are:
- The full number: You must bet your chips on a single number. If you win, you will get 35 times the initial bet. This is the riskiest bet but will bring you the most gains.
- Two numbers on horseback: You bet your chips by placing them between two numbers. If one of your two numbers comes out, you will win the game 17 times.
- The transverse: The chips are wagered by placing them on a line of three numbers. If the ball stops on one of the three numbers, you get 11 times the bet.
- The square: This is the same principle as the transversal except you have to bet on four numbers. You will win 8 times the initial bet if the ball stops on one of the four boxes.
- The fifth: You bet your chips on the outside line that separates the 00 and the 3. If you win, you get 6 times your stake.
- The sixteen: The chips are wagered by placing them at the end of two lines of three numbers. You will win 5 times the bet.
- The dozen: You bet on one of three dozens. The first one contains the numbers from 1 to 12, the second one includes the numbers from 13 to 24 and the third goes from 25 to 36. If the ball stops on one of the numbers of the dozen you bet on, you get 2 times your bet.
- The column: This bet looks like the dozen except the numbers are different. You put on one of three columns of 12 numbers. You can win 2 times the bet.
- Colors: You bet your chips on red or black to win 1 time your bet. For example, if you bet € 5 on black and the ball stops in a black box, you get your € 5 and the dealer will pay you € 5 more.
- Peers / Odd: Same as the color bet except that you bet on even or odd numbers.