Free Blackjack Games at FreeBlackjackDoc.com!
Welcome to FreeBlackjackDoc.com - a site dedicated to providing an exclusive atmosphere of free blackjack gaming. Experience the thrill of blackjack online without the need to make a deposit. Here you can play free blackjack games, join high scores and compete with other players from all over the world at the top of our charts.
Blackjack game with blackjack rules, 4 decks of 52 cards and visible reshuffling. See how good you are at playing money. This game was created especially for blackjack lovers and suits for beginners who wants to learn how to play blackjack and for professionals who can try card counting.
Free Online Blackjack Variations
Classic Vegas game with the traditional rules for blackjack. Re-split up to 3 times and double after splitting.
Variation of blackjack with a side bet on first two cards being a pair. Perfect pair side bet country from 5 to 30 to 1.
Blackjack game with a side bet for a huge progressive jackpot! 4 Aces of the same follows wins a fun money jackpot.
English blackjack with own names for game options and special rules for Naturals, ties and doubling down.
Blackjack variation with an extra option of switching cards between players first two hands.
Free online blackjack with extra special payouts on hands of 5 or 6 cards. Played with 1 deck of cards.
Learn all about online blackjack
- Blackjack games reviews
- Video tutorials
- Blackjack trainer
- Odds calculator
Free games to play online BlackJack and have fun immediately
Here is a selection of the best games free of online casino to have fun immediately by playing Blackjack online. Each game usually has variations in rules and / or winnings, for more details see the help (Help menu) in these games of blackjack.
For win at BlackJack, you have to draw cards until your hand reaches 21, or come as close as possible without exceeding 21. We usually play Blackjack with six games of 52 cards; each player only plays against the dealer (that is, the bank), independently of other players; the players and the croupier begin by receiving 2 discovered cards, but the croupier leaves him only one discovery; Aces can be worth 1 or 11 (depending on which is the most advantageous), cards with a figure (King, Lady, Jack) are worth 10, and number cards (2, 3, 9) are worth theirs. own number (eg the 8 counts for 8 points).
After the first deal when you have received your first 2 cards, you have the opportunity to shoot another card ("Hit"), or stop drawing cards ("Stand"). The player can continue to draw as many cards as he wants. However, the dealer must continue to draw cards up to a total of at least 17, and must then stop. If at the end of the draws you get a total better than the dealer, but without exceeding 21, you win the same amount as your bet (ex: your stake is 10 €, you receive 20 €). But if your total is greater than 21 (22, 23 ...), then you jump ("Bust") and you will necessarily lose your bet, regardless of the dealer's cards. If you get a total identical to that of the dealer, then there is equality and you get your bet ( "Push"). If your first 2 cards total 21, you get what we call a blackjack, and win your bet with a ratio of 3 against 2 (ex: you bet € 20, you receive € 50), but only if the dealer does not also have a blackjack (in this case it is a push). Important precision, a blackjack wins a hand of 21 points.
Knowing that the rules are the same for the player and the croupier, one could think that one makes equal play with him with the same chances of winning. This is not exactly true: the dealer has a small advantage, in the long run, of playing last after the players, because when a player exceeds 21 the dealer wins in any case whatever his cards are.
The site Online Blackjack was designed around a very specific goal: to bring together in one place all the important information that may interest blackjack gamers. There are therefore tips of course, but also our selection of the best online venues where to practice this excellent game.
Up to 1600 euros
Up to 500 euros
Up to 1600 euros
Up to 100 euros
- • Live dealers.
- • Calendar of exclusive promotions.
- • Cashbacks for regular players.
- • Innovative blackjack variants
- • 250% bonus on your deposit!
- • A live casino that challenges the industry
- • Nice blackjack games
- • 400% bonus on your first 3 deposits
- • Fast payments
- • A welcome bonus of 100 euros.
- • New promotions regularly.
- • Games in live version, to test!
- What do you need to know about online blackjack when you are a beginner? Posted on March 25, 2018
- How is ARJEL doing to protect players on online casinos? Posted on March 20, 2018
- What are the advantages offered by Bitcoin on online casinos? Posted on March 19, 2018
- Are there solutions to deal with problems of gambling addiction? Posted on March 18, 2018
- What are the best tips for playing online blackjack? Posted on March 15, 2018
You are not unaware that the web is full of sites of all kinds, including a multitude of casinos that offer online blackjack. The question to ask is: how to select the most serious casino, the one that offers the best offer? It is to answer that we have skyrocketed countless rooms, history to test their performance and experience their blackjack tables. And we have, in a second time, to gather only the most performing rooms on the site online blackjack.
I nspired at the base of two French card games, "the railroad" and "the French farm", Blackjack made its appearance in France in the eighteenth century under the name "21". It will then be introduced in the United States where, to ensure the promotion of this new game, the casino owners had the idea to add a specificity: now the combination of two cards of the game which would have a bonus value for players . Thus, the combination of ace of spades and a black jackpot then offered a payment of 10 to 1. The game then took off before being temporarily banned, like many casino games, in the early 1900s when the US government found that the gaming industry could lead to corruption. Note that the American name derives from this bonus opportunity mentioned above: Blackjack coming from the combination of the black color, Black, and the black jack of spades, named "Jack of spades" in English. The name has remained since even if the bonus formerly attached him, flew away.
If the original bonus has disappeared, online casinos are now competing with more attractive promotions. You can find in the table below free bonuses granted by different casinos. At these first bonuses, which will allow you to test without risk or commitment, the sensations of the game in real money, other bonuses can then be added if you decide to start and make a first deposit. Some sites even offer bonuses for other occasions: sponsorship, additional deposits, etc. You will be able to consult these offers, as well as their conditions of granting, by consulting the pages dedicated to the promotions on the sites of the casinos themselves.
We were able to find the rules of one of the games mentioned above, so we give them to you as an anecdote. "The railroad" includes 6 sets of 52 cards included in a hoof that circulates clockwise and remains in the possession of the banker as long as he does not lose. The goal is to reach the highest number between 1 and 9. To do this, you should know that the figures and the ten are worth 0, the other cards having their nominal value. The calculation of the final value of a game is done by keeping only the unit of the total of the cards (example: imagine a draw of 8 + 9, a total of 17, the final value of the game of this player will be 7). Procedure: The banker distributes two cards twice alternately by first serving the one against the banker (the laying), then the bank. The spawn looks at his cards and announces either "card" from 0 to 4 or "no" to 6 or 7, to 5 the player has the choice to shoot or stay. At 8 or 9, he automatically drops his game.
Even inexperienced players know this timeless card game: blackjack is well known. The rules are extremely simple: you must get a hand whose value is as close as possible to 21 points without ever crossing this threshold. Blackjack is very popular among players who love the practice of strategic tricks to increase their chances of victory. This is also one of the casino games that offer the best odds for the player. Our free version of blackjack also works on all mobile devices and on all browsers.
Why play blackjack free?
- The free version of blackjack will allow you to evaluate your strategic abilities;
- Playing blackjack will familiarize you with the rules of this casino game;
- No need to manage your budget since you will play in fictitious money;
- You will be able to enjoy a truly fun experience without obligation or commitment;
- You will have fun for hours without spending a single penny!
About our free blackjack game
This free version of blackjack comes in its classic form. Each win is paid according to a payout ratio of 2 to 1 and you will have the opportunity to take out insurance against a hypothetical blackjack of the croupier. You will also be able to separate your cards (and play multiple hands) if they are the same value and double your initial bet. The navigability of the interface is very simple. In addition, an informative window located in the upper left corner of the screen will guide the player during each step. The cards correspond to their nominal value. The logs (valet, lady and king) are worth 10 points. Ace can be worth 1 point or 11 points. Filled with suspense and really fun, blackjack will guarantee hours of entertainment without paying a penny.
How to play our free version of blackjack?
1. Click on the 'Play Now' button. Once the game is loaded, click on the 'Sit Down' button to sit down at the table and start the game. Choose the amount you want to bet (between $ 0.1 and $ 300) using the chips that are available in the lower left corner of your screen. If you made a mistake while placing your bets, press the 'Clear' button to clear the table and resume from the beginning.
2. Once your bet is placed on the table, please click on the 'Deal' button to initiate the distribution phase. The virtual dealer will distribute 4 cards (2 for you and 2 for him). Note that the dealer's second card will be face down.
3. As soon as your two cards are displayed, you will be able to draw an additional card ('Hit'), stay on your game ('Stand') or double your initial bet. You have the opportunity to double your bet if you have good reason to think that your hand will beat that of the dealer. If you get two cards of identical face value, you can also separate them and play with two different hands. If the dealer's visible card is an ace, you will have the option of taking out insurance in case the dealer has a natural blackjack (an ace and a 10-point card).
4. As soon as you are satisfied with the value of your hand or do not want to take the risk of exceeding the 21 point threshold by drawing an additional card, click on the 'Stand' button so that the dealer exposes his / her second map.
5. He is the one whose hand is as close as possible to 21 points who wins the round. We strongly advise you to learn the rules of blackjack and blackjack strategy to play optimally from the beginning and thus avoid taking bad habits.
To play real money blackjack, it's here:
Some strategic tips for online blackjack
- If the value of your hand is between 12 and 16 points and the value of the dealer's open card is less than or equal to 6, stay on your game;
- If the value of your hand is between 12 and 16 points and the value of the dealer's open card is greater than or equal to 7, draw an additional card;
- Statistically, you will lose more than you will earn if you take insurance;
- Separate the aces and the 8;
- The objective of the game is not so much to be able to constitute a hand whose value is as close as possible to 21 points, it is rather to beat the croupier;
- Learn the rules of blackjack by heart before joining a table!
There are many players to bet all the money they have in their pockets. This is the worst thing you can do! On the contrary, we recommend that you decide in advance how much you want to spend. It will be your bankroll. There are certain things to consider when setting the size of your bankroll, including the amount of money you would be willing to sacrifice without impacting your lifestyle. Before making the big splash in the online gambling pool, always make the effort to pay attention to the size of your bankroll before making a mistake that you could bitterly regret. Whether you indulge your passion for gambling in a virtual casino or in a land-based casino, do not forget that you will put real money into play! No need to take thoughtless risks!
III. Should we use wagering systems?
Many players use specific systems that help them determine how much they bet and when to raise and lower them. The difference between positive and negative enhancement systems is simple to understand. The player will adjust the amount of his bets according to whether he loses or wins.
Positive Advancement systems recommend that you double your bets each time you win and decrease them each time you lose. By making use of this strategy, you will maximize your winnings when you are in a winning phase. This is in any case the underlying idea of this putting technique. Where positive-growth systems recommend you increase your bets when you win, negative-growth systems suggest you do the opposite.
The use of positive or negative growth strategies will not guarantee you a victory because it is luck and chance that take the lion's share. However, caution recommends that you use a system of positive progression, significantly less damaging and risky than a system of negative progression.
There are innumerable reasons to simply ignore taking insurance. Any rule has one or more exceptions. In blackjack games that use only one deck of 52 cards, taking insurance may be useful if you have clues on the remaining cards of the hoof. Those who practice counting cards in a scholarly manner may be tempted to take insurance in games that use only one set of 52 cards depending on the case. In online blackjack, it's lost!
Play free blackjack online!
The HTML5 version of blackjack is definitely worth the detour. Whether you choose to play blackjack in an online casino without leaving the comfort of your couch or from a land-based casino, there is at least one thing you'll be sure of: you'll have a great time! What are you waiting for? Take advantage of the bonuses that our site makes you enjoy and get ready to see your portfolio grow! If Lady Fortune makes you enjoy her good graces, you will certainly not regret your gaming experience!
Play real money blackjack in one of these rooms!