- 0.1 About European roulette
- 0.2 How to win at European roulette?
- 0.3 A free European roulette in external link
- 0.4 Another American roulette in demonstration mode
- 1 Play free online roulette!
- 2 Close up on European roulette
About European roulette
You must already know it but it is nevertheless good to call it back even in case where: under the term of roulette, several different groups are grouped. We will be precisely interested in the European roulette below, through the rest of this page devoted to it.
When we talk about roulette variants, we have on one hand American Roulette and its European Consorts: French roulette and English roulette. If the first one owns 2 green squares: the zero (0) and the double zero (00), the variants of the old continent has only one unique one. This simple difference has an important influence on the advantage of the house that reaches the 5.26% for the version of the new world and only 2.7% for the european rollers. You will therefore agree that it is important to privilege these last variants, even if it is not always possible to do so. Indeed, in the United States for example, in land casinos in Las Vegas and Atlantic City in particular, you will only have access to American casters.
But let us now return to its European counterparts who possess a rotating cylinder on itself grouping 37 boxes numbered from 0 to 36. It is accompanied by a table proposing these same numbers more than other boxes. These last allow to bet on the columns, the dozens and the simple chances (even, odd, red, black, miss and pass). They are placed differently depending on whether you play in English roulette or in French roulette.
At the announcement of the dealer: "Ladies and gentlemen, make your games", it is possible to start putting your chips on the table to make your bets. You can bet on 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 12 or 18 numbers. When the dealer announces: "The games are made", he throws the roulette wheel in one direction and the ball in the other. At this moment, you have to go to finish your bets because as soon as the ivory ball touches the numbered boxes of the cylinder, the dealer puts an end to the phase of bets with the famous announcement: В "Nothing is better." Then you can not do anything except wait for the ball to stop on a number. The croupier the announcement then loud and strong and the corresponding simple odds. He also takes the losing bets and pays the winners. A new part can then begin.
How to win at European roulette?
Players who engage in the variant that interests us through this web page to win money should know that the thing is quite possible. To achieve this, they must simply use an effective strategy. Over the years, many have been put in place. These include the famous martingale like the piquemouche, the paroli or the Pyramid of Alembert especially. You can also take advantage of one of the different attacks that exist which serve to determine which bet has the best chances of gains according to the last outings.
If you have not seen my video on the homepage, now is the time to go back: D
This roulette is interesting because it explains well the distribution of the bets.
Another American roulette in demonstration mode
And do not forget that nothing forces you to deposit money when you sign up for an online casino and that all those I have selected offer a free (but not always unlimited) mode. ©).
Play free online roulette!
Free roulette is a fun game whose version we propose you will share the excitement felt by the players of land-based casinos. The excitement that follows the introduction of the ball in the cylinder has always held breathless generations of players through the centuries. It is a casino game as well appreciated by the beginners as by the professional players. Even though the rules of roulette are easy to learn and implement, the recipe for success depends on how you place your bets on the mat. If you want to become a roulette pro, practice on our free online roulette version.
It's hard to be simpler than online roulette. On the one we offer in trial version, you will not risk a penny! This is one of the most popular casino games ever. The free version of roulette offered by CasinoTop10 France will allow you to practice the European variant without having to put your hand in the pocket. By playing free roulette against a virtual dealer, you will have the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the different types of bet, to gain confidence and, who knows, to direct you to a real money version to put your skills to advantage!
What are the mistakes not to commit?
One of the most perilous and disadvised strategies is that of the martingale. It consists of doubling your previous bet after each failure. The principle is based on the statistical probability that you will win at a given moment and that when that happens, you will then have a large enough bet to recover the losses you have suffered. Unfortunately, the martingale system does not take into consideration the fact that players only have limited funds and the casinos themselves impose betting limits. A bad pass that is in the long run is not an unlikely scenario to roulette. If you start the game by placing a bet of 2 euros and lose ten times in a row by applying the system of the martingale, you will have lost more than one thousand euros at the end of the game (1024 € exactly, ie 2 to the power 10)!
If you play roulette for free, the end result will be much less disastrous. In addition, you can take the opportunity to test the inefficiency of this 'strategy' extra long-term. That's the point of our free online roulette game: taking all the risks you want and training with peace of mind while taking advantage of our strategic roulette tips. Last but not least: have fun!
If there was no zero on a roulette wheel, it would be a game where the players and the house (the casino) would end up on equal terms in the long run (ie it would there would never really be a loser or winner). And as we know, casinos do not go into this kind of business. By adding zeros, these gain an advantage. The more zeros (2 for the American roulette, 3 for the Mexican roulette), the more this advantage increases. Apart from this subtlety, there is no difference in size between the different variants of the roulette wheel. Better to stick to the European version of roulette to enjoy a home advantage (casino profit margin) lower than that of American roulette.
How to play our free version of online roulette?
If you have never played the roulette of your life, know that you will not take long to master the basic rules. With roulette, the goal of the game is very simple: predict the number on which will stop the ball thrown in the cylinder in rotation. To play the free version of our roulette game, please follow the 6 points listed below:
1. To start a game of roulette online, please click on the 'Play Free' button to start loading the game.
2. Click on the right-angled triangle button ('Play') to be catapulted into the intoxicating world of online roulette.
3. Once the game is loaded, you will be facing the roulette table. You will have to choose the amount you wish to bet. You will start with a virtual budget of $ 1,000. The minimum and maximum bets you can make are $ 0.1 and $ 100 respectively. The chips you will use to place your bets on the table have different values: $ 0.1, $ 1, $ 5, $ 10, $ 25 and $ 100.
4. After selecting your chips, you will have to put them on the mat. If you do not know how to place your roulette bets, you will find more explanation in the paragraphs below.
5. Once your bets are placed, click on the 'Spin' button (in the lower right corner of the window) to activate the rotation of the roulette wheel.
6. Wait for the result. The number on which the ball will stop will appear on the screen, revealing your victory or defeat.
Online roulette summarized in three points:
- Determine the amount of the stake you want to place on the mat;
- Prognose which number the white ball will stop by placing your bets on the table;
- Let chance take care of the end of the game.
Table format and types of roulette
The roulette is played using a rotating cylinder and a table on which to place bets. In the European roulette, the cylinder comprises 37 squares: 36 squares numbered from 1 to 36 and a green zero. It is from the latter that the casino derives its home advantage (2.70%). In American roulette, the cylinder has 38 squares: 36 squares numbered from 1 to 36, one zero and one double zero. On this last variant, the home advantage climbs to 5.26%! A roulette table has two 'zones': the one that allows you to make internal bets and the one that allows you to make external bets. Explanations ...
This is the set of groupings that are found outside the table. They include the 3 dozen, the columns, red, black, even, odd, pass (between 19 and 36) and miss (between 1 and 18).
Internal bets are bets placed inside the numbered grid. You can choose to bet on a number between 1 and 36 (full number) or groups of numbers (horse, full transverse, square, single transversal ...).
Play free roulette to become a pro!
Roulette is perhaps one of the most exciting casino games ever. Once a player has placed his bet on the mat, he knows there is no turning back. He is caught in the heat of the action and feels palpitations as the cylinder begins to rotate. When the white ball stops dead on the number it has predicted, the feeling of anxiety gives way to an unspeakable joy. If you wish to play in real money, we advise you to practice your free version before registering in an online casino. Once you have gained enough experience and confidence, you can play real money roulette without fear in one of the casinos on our official list.
Play roulette online in one of these casinos!
Free games to play Roulette online and have fun immediately
Here is a selection of the best games free of online casino to have fun playing the game immediately Roulette online. Each game usually has variations in rules and / or winnings, for more details see help (Help menu) in these roulette games.
Often considered the Queen of Casinos, the Roulette is certainly the game that has made casinos famous for centuries; it is also the game of pure chance that offers the most distribution of earnings to players, hence probably its popularity.
The gaming table has two essential parts: Roulette (the cylinder) and the betting table.
It is a cylinder containing 37 compartments, each bearing a number from 0 to 36. The numbers follow each other in the cylinder, starting from 0 and going from left to right, in the following order: 0, 32, 15 , 19, 4, 21, 2, 25, 17, 34, 6, 27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16, 33, 1, 20, 14, 31, 9 , 22, 18, 29, 7, 28, 12, 35, 3, 26.
Of these 37 numbers, 18 are red: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 30, 32, 34, 36; and 18 numbers are black: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29, 31, 33, 35. The 0 is green, and its color is worthless.
The cylinder containing the 37 boxes rotates on a pivot. In order to print a rotational movement to this moving cylinder, the croupier moves one of the four copper branches forming a cross in the horizontal direction, to the left or to the right, which form a body with the cylinder and surmount it. Then, the croupier launches, in opposite direction to that of rotation of the cylinder, an ivory ball. This ball turns first in an inclined and immobile circular plane which joins the cylinder. In its race, it happens that the ball hits one of the asperities (baffles) arranged regularly on the plane, before falling, at the end of the race, in one of the 37 numbered compartments of the cylinder. This is the indication of the winning number for this round.
On the table, to the left and to the right of the Roulette, are arranged the funds of the bank represented by tokens and plates of different values. These funds are placed directly in front of the dealer responsible for paying the winning bets. At the hand of the dealer, two holes in the table allow the latter to introduce, for the first money changed by the players at the table and for the second, the tips left to the staff by the winners.
Behind the dealer, on a higher seat, is a party leader whose mission is to serve as an arbitrator in disputes between players between themselves or with the bank.
The actual table reproduces the various chances on which players have their stakes.
Apart from the 0 which has a special place at the head of the stakes table, the other numbers are arranged in three columns.
In addition, six large squares are arranged three by three, to the right and to the left of these three columns. These are Pass, Pair, Black on one side and Miss, Odd, Red on the other. At the end of each column is a box, blank of any registration, for the stakes of players who run the odds of the columns. Finally, six other squares, three on the right three on the left, in the extension of the boxes reserved for the columns, and bearing the respective inscriptions P, M, D, are intended for the players who run the chances said dozens.
The 0 belonging to no dozen, the 36 numbers are divided into three dozens. The first one includes the first 12 numbers (box P, like numbers First), the second, the numbers which go from 13 to 24 (boxes M, like numbers of the Middle) and the third, the numbers which go from 25 to 36 (box D, as last numbers). The player who bet on the first dozen will therefore place his stake on the box with the letter P, etc.
A player can place his bets in 15 different main ways (excluding bets with zero):
- In full : he can place his bet on any of the 37 boxes assigned to the 37 numbers that go from 0 to 36. If the number bet goes out, he gets his stake + 35 times this bet = 36 units.
- On horseback : he can place his bet on the line separating 2 numbers. If it's one of the two numbers coming out, he gets his bet + 17 times this bet = 18 units.
- Full transversal : we have seen that 36 numbers, those ranging from 1 to 36, are represented on the game table by three equal columns, each containing 12 numbers. But these three columns can be considered as consisting of 12 small transverse columns, comprising 3 numbers each. The player can place his bet, straddling the middle of one of the two outer lines of each small column of 3 numbers. He thus marks his desire to play on the 3 numbers of the transversal. If one of his 3 numbers comes out, he touches his bet + 11 times his stake = 12 units.
- Square : the player can place his bet on 4 numbers. For this, it places it exactly on the point of intersection of the 2 lines which delimit the boxes assigned to the 4 numbers chosen. If one of the 4 numbers comes out, he touches his bet + 8 times this stake = 9 units.
- Transversal to 6 numbers or Sixain : unlike the full transverse, where the player designates the 3 numbers of the chosen transverse, he can also choose to play on 2 consecutive full transverse. To mark this choice, he will place his stake in the middle of one of the 2 outer lines which limits the 2 transversals chosen. If one of the 6 numbers comes out, the player gets his bet + 5 times his wager = 6 units.
- Column : to play the 12 numbers of the first column, the player will place his stake in the blank box directly under the number 34; to play the 12 numbers of the second column, the player will place his bet in the blank box directly under number 35; to play the 12 numbers of the third column, the player will place his stake in the blank box directly under the number 36. In the first case, he marks his choice for numbers 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16 , 19, 22, 25, 28, 31 and 34; in the second case, he marks his choice for numbers 2, 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32 and 35; in the third case, he marks his choice for the numbers 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33 and 36. If one of the 12 numbers of the column played comes out, he touches his bet + 2 times his stake = 3 units.
- Two columns : by placing his horse on the line that separates 2 columns, he marks his choice to play the 24 numbers belonging to these 2 columns. However, there are only two possibilities: the game on the first and second columns or the game on the second and third columns. If one of the 24 numbers so selected comes out, the player touches his bet + half of it = 1 ½ unit. However, the casino does not have any chips below the minimum of the table, so that its bet is accepted in this type of game, it is necessary that the player has on horseback a stake at least equal to twice the minimum of the table and in all cases, by multiple peers of this minimum.
- Dozen : we saw that the player also had the opportunity to play on the first 12 numbers (numbers 1 to 12), on the 12 numbers in the middle (numbers 13 to 24) or on the last 12 numbers (numbers 25 to 36). For this, he will place respectively his bet on the box P of the carpet, the box M or the box D. If one of the 12 numbers of the dozen chosen out, he touches his bet + 2 times his bet = 3 units.
- Two dozen : by placing his horse on the line separating the boxes P and M or M and D, the player marks his choice respectively for the first 24 numbers (numbers 1 to 24) or for the last 24 numbers (numbers 13 to 36 ). If one of the 24 numbers of the choice made comes out, it touches its bet + half of it = 1 ½ unit. Again, the betting parity for the 2-column horse game is mandatory.
Of the 37 numbers of Roulette, only one number, 0 is neither even nor odd. It follows that 18 numbers are even: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36 and the other 18 numbers are odd: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31, 33, 35
- Peer : if the player places his stake in the box with the pair entry and an even number comes out, he will bet + 1 time his bet = 2 units.
- Odd : if the player places his stake in the box bearing the inscription Odd and an odd number so, he touches his stake + 1 time his bet = 2 units.
The 36 numbers of Roulette can be subdivided into two groups: a first group consisting of the numbers from 1 to 18 and a second group by the numbers from 19 to 36. The first group is designated under the name of Missing and under the name Pass the second group.
- Past : if the player has placed his bet in the box with the entry Pass and a number of this group comes out, he touches his bet + 1 time his bet = 2 units.
- Lack : if the player has placed his bet in the box marked "Missing" and a number of this group comes out, he will bet + 1 time his bet = 2 units.
Of the 37 numbers of the Roulette, 18 are red: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 30, 32, 34, 36; 18 are black: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29, 31, 33, 35.
- Red : if the player places a bet on the box with a red diamond in the middle, he marks his choice for the 18 numbers of that color. If a red number comes out, he touches his bet + 1 time his bet = 2 units.
- Black : If the player places his bet on the box with a black diamond in the middle, he marks his choice for the 18 numbers of this color. If a black number comes out, he touches his bet + 1 time his bet = 2 units.
Roulette still offers other additional ways to bet by taking zero into account:
- The player can naturally bet full on the 0. In case of exit of the 0, he receives his bet + 35 times his stake = 36 units, exactly as if he had bet on any other number.
- The player can bet on the 0 and on any of the 3 numbers forming the first full transverse, that is to say the numbers 1, 2, 3. If he wants to play on the couple 0, 1 , he places his horse on the line between boxes 0 and 1. Similarly, with the couple 0, 2 or 0, 3. In case of success, he touches his stake + 17 times it = 18 units.
- The player can, in addition, using the 0 and numbers 1 and 2, form a group of 3 numbers. If he wants to run this chance, he places his focus of intersection of the two lines, the first, vertical, which separates the 1 and 2, the second, horizontal, which separates the 0 from the first full transverse. In case of exit of the 0, the 1 or the 2, it touches its bet + 11 times this one = 12 units. He can do the same and form another group of 3 numbers with 0 and numbers 2 and 3.
- The player can finally form with the help of 0 and 3 numbers 1, 2, 3 a group of 4 numbers. To mark this game, he must place his bet at the intersection of the horizontal line that separates the 0 from the first full transverse and one of the vertical lines delimiting the box of 0. If one of the 4 numbers thus played fate, the player touches his bet + 8 times this one = 9 units.
The exit of the 0, with the exception of the bets placed on him or in one of the combinations described above, causes all the other bets put on the mat to be lost, with the exception, however, of the simple odds Black, Red, Even, Odd , Pass, Miss who suffer a somewhat different spell in French Roulette. Indeed, the player who has bet on any of the 6 simple chances is in front of the following alternative:
- he can share his stake with the bank. However, this can only be done if this bet is an even multiple of the minimum bet imposed by the table. If the sharing operation is impossible, the only solution is to record this bet during a turn as described below, in the second alternative.
- he can freeze his bet for a round. In this case, the dealer places the bet behind a special line that is written in each box assigned to the simple odds. This is the "prison". The game runs its chance at the next shot. Three cases can occur:
- 0 goes out again, the whole bet is definitely lost
- the number that comes out does not correspond to the luck played by the imprisoned bet: the whole bet is definitely lost
- the number that comes out matches the luck played by the imprisoned bet: the entire bet is released and the player can dispose of it again at will.
Variations of rules with zero
In American Roulette, when the 0 or the 00 comes out, the casino picks up all the bets on the simple odds. For the rest, the reports of the stakes of all other chances are the same as in French Roulette.
English Roulette, on the other hand, operates on the same principle as American Roulette, with the difference that it does not have double zero. At this Roulette, when the zero comes out all the bets that have been placed on the odds are necessarily divided by half between the bank and the player according to the same rule as in French Roulette, with the difference that the option of "Imprisonment" does not exist.
Each Roulette table displays the minimum bet allowed, which is the minimum amount that can be wagered by the player each turn. The maximum allowed is always a function of the minimum.
As a general rule, the following maximums will be retained:
- for a full number: 30 times the minimum
- for a horse: 60 times the minimum
- for a cross-section: 90 times the minimum
- for a square: 120 times the minimum
- for a sixain: 200 times the minimum
- for a dozen or a column: 500 times the minimum
- for two dozen or two columns on horseback: 2000 times the minimum
- for a simple chance: 1000 times the minimum
The game is announced by the dealer in these terms: "Make your games! At the same time, he turns the cylinder with a flick and then throws the ball in the opposite direction of rotation.
At the moment when the ball hits the first obstacle, the dealer adds: "Nothing goes! "
From that moment, no bet can not be accepted, withdrawn or moved.
Then the dealer calls the number out, with the three simple chances that affect that number. Suppose the exit of 5. The dealer will say, "Five, Red, Odd, and Lack," then he picks up the losing bets and pays each player who wins.
Close up on European roulette
European Roulette is one of the most popular casino games. This game works with a turntable and a betting grid. At the European roulette, the croupier rotates the wheel in one direction and throws a ball in the opposite direction. Players must bet on the box in which the ball will fall.
Also known as single zero roulette, European roulette uses a wheel of 37 numbered boxes (from 0 to 36). These numbered boxes are alternately red or black, while the 0 is colored green.
You must place your bets before the wheel is thrown. At European roulette, you have to respect the segments. When your games are done, the ball is released and rolls along the wheel. Once the wheel stops spinning, hopefully the ball stops on the numbered box / combination of numbers / color you have chosen. You will have won. Winnings depend on the type of bet made. At European roulette, each bet covers different numbers and is distributed differently.
A player may bet on a particular number, a combination of numbers, the color of the result, or the issue of an even or odd number.
The types of European roulette bets are divided into two categories:
In European roulette, domestic betting consists of betting on one of the numbers from 0 to 36. Domestic bets are themselves subdivided into different categories:
- The full bet: you can bet on any number (0 included). To bet, players place their chips on the number.
- The horse bet: You can bet on two neighboring numbers. To bet, players place their chips on the line separating the two numbers. The odds are at most, that is to say the same as for the full bet but multiplied by two.
- The cross bet: You can bet on a row of three numbers. To bet, players place their chips on the line delimiting the table, at the end of the corresponding row. The odds correspond to the full bet multiplied by three.
According to the rules of European roulette, there are other categories of outside bets: the square bet, the bet of five and the bet sixain. The rating is always fixed at the maximum. The multiplier depends on the number of boxes you bet on.
In European roulette, outside bets consist in placing bets off the table, for example by betting on the red or the first ten. This type of betting comes in several categories:
- Column bet: bet on one of the three vertical columns.
- Bet of a dozen: bet on a dozen numbers.
- Bet on equal opportunities: bet on 18 numbers by placing his chips on boxes 1 to 18, 19 to 36, black, red, even or odd.
The winnings obtained at European Roulette depend on your bet. The odds of a full bet is 35-1. This means that you will receive 36 tokens for a bet token. A horse bet is worth 17-1. If you bet a token on a horse bet and one of your two numbers comes out, you will receive 18 tokens. A cross bet is worth 11-1. The square bet is worth 8-1. The online bet is worth 5-1. The column wager also known as dozen is worth 2-1. You only get a 1-1 report by opting for the equal opportunity bet.
Last thing: concentrate on playing roulette. If you let your mind wander, you risk getting carried away and losing your winnings. Playing European roulette requires a certain amount of concentration.