Originally a Chinese game, Keno is today one of the most popular casino games. In China, the country of its origins, the game is played to raise funds for such great Wall of China. Keno is a great game for anybody who loves the lottery and enjoys trying his / her luck with numbers. The game bears a striking similarity to playing the lottery; all players need to make a bet, choose some numbers, and hope for the best.
Before playing a game of Keno for real money, players must understand the different types of Keno bets. In case of a Keno Bet Standard, players will have a number of Keno tickets. In case of a Way Bet, players can choose a number of sets of numbers on a Keno ticket.
Some casinos also offer Keno Bets Combination, which is a combination of Standard and Way Keno bets.
Playing Keno is incredibly simple. They can do this number of numbers in the range of 1 to 80. Once players have done this, the casino gaming software selects 20 numbers at random from the same number range. If any of the numbers are chosen by the players randomly drawn by the software, players will get a payout. If not, players simply have to place another bet and try again.
Keno is a pure game of luck, and if players play Keno with the intention of making profits, they will end up getting frustrated. The best Keno strategy would be to play for recreation, not to rake in profits.
Some Keno players may adopt certain systems while choosing their numbers, but there is no guarantee that these systems will work because of the software draws numbers at random. The numbers will be matched if players are lucky, not otherwise. A number may be repeated or may not appear at all the game is entirely based on luck.
Some players choose a few low numbers and a few high numbers, but one can not guarantee that this will help them win the game.
Winning numbers are drawn every four minutes. Players select from 1 to 12 numbers or "spots9rdquo; for each game. A computer then randomly chooses 20 winning numbers from 1 to 80 and displays them on a Keno monitor.
KENO-To-Go KENO games is a great opportunity for you. All the rules and regulations are the same as the original KENO. You can leave the premises and check your ticket on-line.
KENO BONUS give you a chance to increase your KENO winnings by 3, 4, 5 or 10 times. The overall odds of having a multiplier number (3, 4, 5 or 10) are 1: 2.3
Please note: You will need recent versions of Adobe Shockwave Player and Adobe Flash Player to view these animations.
Bets can be placed:
Sun - Sat: 5:00 a.m. - 1:15 a.m.
Starting Sunday March 18, 2018
Hours the game is drawn:
Sun - Sat: 5:04 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.
Check Today's KENO-to-go Numbers 2 Different Ways
Search results on your phone
- Choose how many numbers (spots) you want to play by marking in the appropriate box.
- Select the amount of money you wager per game ($ 1, $ 2, $ 5, $ 10 or $ 20) by marking in one of the Amount Bet boxes.
- You can play by number of Games Played.
- Pick the numbers you want to play by picking a number of spots from above. IMPORTANT: KEEP MARKS INSIDE BOXES. Use only PENCIL OR BLUE BALL POINT PEN to mark the betting slip. You can also choose the Lottery computer by Quic Pic (QP) box.
- Mark the "Y9rdquo; box if you wish to play KENO BONUS. If you play KENO BONUS the total wager amount will double. ****
- Give the completed betting slip to the ON-LINE Lottery Sales Agent.
- The Sales Agent will give you a separate ticket as your receipt. IMPORTANT: CHECK YOUR TICKET! BE SURE THAT IT REPRESENTS THE NUMBERS AND DRAWING (S) THAT YOU WANTED TO PLAY AS IT IS YOUR ONLY PROOF OF PLAYING THESE NUMBERS.
- The Lottery suggests for your own protection that you sign the back of your ticket to identify ownership.
KENO BONUS give you a chance to increase your KENO winnings by 3, 4, 5 or 10 times. To play KENO BONUS, mark the "Y9rdquo; box on your bet slip. The cost of your wager will double. If you buy the additional BONUS play for a drawing and win, you can multiply your winnings if a multiplier number (3, 4, 5 or 10) is drawn. The overall odds of having a multiplier number (3, 4, 5 or 10) are 1: 2.3.
KENO BONUS is not available for the 10-spot, 11-spot, 12-spot gold KENO games. AT KENO BONUS wager is only valid when played in conjunction with a valid KENO wager.
- Bets are not effective until the Lottery's on-line computer processing system prior to the drawing of the winning number and in accordance with Lottery rules. Bettors acknowledge that on-line Lottery sales agents are acting on behalf of the bettors in the Lottery on-line bets KENO computer processing system.
- Present your completed bet to your Lottery Sales agent for processing. You will receive a ticket. CHECK YOUR TICKET IMMEDIATELY TO VERIFY THE SELECTIONS ON YOUR TICKET MATCH THE SELECTIONS REQUESTED ON THE BET SLIP.
- Present winning ticket to any on-line KENO sales agent for payment of prizes up to $ 600. Claims for more than $ 600 will be paid by the Lottery Commission after claim form is filed. Under unusual conditions, fixed prizes may be reduced according to the rules and regulations. All cash prizes must be claimed in one (1) year following the draw date.
- Your ticket is a bearer instrument. Unless signed by owner, prize may be claimed by anyone in possession of winning ticket. SIGN YOUR TICKET IMMEDIATELY. Bettors agree to abide by Lottery Commission rules and regulations. Applicable rules are available for inspection by bettors by contacting the Lottery Commission at 60 Columbian Street, Braintree, MA 02184.
KENO drawings take place, Sunday through Saturday, 5:04 AM to 1:00 AM
The drawings take place approximately 4 minutes apart.
The Lottery will select twenty (20) numbers out of a field of eighty (80) numbers ranging from number one (1) to number eighty (80).
A computer driven random number generator will select the winning numbers for each drawing. The random number generator will only select numbers after receipt of the Lottery's computer system.
More specifically: There are two computer systems involved in Keno drawing. The primary computer takes all bets. Attached to this hand is a random number generator that is constantly shuffling 80 numbers around. Once the betting is closed, the primary computer asks for the random number generator for 20 numbers. At that moment, the primary computer knows the numbers and graphically displays them on the Keno monitors at agent locations. The prime number is the number one of the primary calculator The sole purpose of this generator is to continuously shuffle the numbers
60 Columbian Street
Braintree, MA 02184
Disclaimer: Information found on this website is believed to be accurate. If you have questions about the winning numbers, contact the Lottery at (781) 848-7755 or visit your nearest lottery agent or lottery office for the official winning numbers.
The Lottery would like to remind players that it is unlawful for anyone under the age of 18 to play. © Massachusetts State Lottery Commission, All Rights Reserved
A Commission under the Department of the Treasurer and General Receiver of the Commonwealth
Thee Free Keno Flash is a program accessible without download to allow gambling enthusiasts to play online without losing money.
How to play Keno flash for free?
Internet users attracted by free flash Keno games can quickly access these lottery games by searching the net.. The principle of this flash game is similar to that of traditional Keno.
Keno flash free, an immediate grip
" With the flash format of Keno, it is possible to instantly play this variant of bingo ".
With flash Keno games, you do not have to download software. Some virtual casino portals allow guests to start games without having to register on the site. Just choose the demo mode option for the program to load on your internet browser.
Discover Keno with the free flash game
Gamers will surely be attracted to flash Keno. This lightweight format does not require a powerful configuration. The fact that it is free is a good thing because it allows to play for fun.
The free Keno flash is a very useful game option for those who want to have a good time on the net. Its very simple gameplay principle and its immediate handling give players new game sensations. So you can chain games online without losing money.
Access Keno grids at any time
With free flash Keno games, users who want to have fun with this lottery can access the program at any time. This light app is an app that can be accessed permanently on the net. All you need to do is connect to the virtual casino portal to start free Keno games.
How to play this Free Online Keno in your web browser
Keno is a popular game in casinos around the globe, online and off. It is a lottery or bingo like a game of guessing games that guess what numbers will be drawn correctly. If you have never played before you are incredibly simple to learn.
Keno is played using a Keno card. A Keno card is numbered 1 through 80, arranged in 8 rows of 10 numbers. Players mark off between 1 and 20 different numbers Keno card. Some casinos may be limited to 10 numbers, 12 numbers, 15 numbers or any other amount. Our free Keno game gives you the opportunity to make your mark up to 10 numbers per card. The numbers of players are the numbers that the player is wagering on and the player will be paid if these numbers are drawn. Once the card is marked off.
Important Note: The Keno game is completely free. No membership fee, No cost to play Flash game or download the keno software. No real money, no real money you can cashout if you win.
Bookmark and Share Keno cards the drawing occurs. In most live casinos the Keno numbers are listed on ping pong-like balls that are placed in a glass box and drawn at random. When you play Keno on the Internet. 20 random numbers, between 1 and 80, are drawn in each drawing. Once the balls are drawn all of the Keno cards are checked and winners are determined. Players are paid out based on the table at the casino where they are playing.
If you are curious to learn how to play Keno then play a free Flash Keno is a great way to get started. When you play Keno online, instead of when you are ready to join the game. The 20 numbers will be paid out and will be paid out.
Flash Player Standalone is a free program designed to play Flash files format.
Adobe Flash Player Standalone is. ShockWave Flash (.swf) and Flash. the Adobe Flash Player Plugins for